- In Pennsylvania, Trump was up nearly 700,000 votes at 56 percentage points against Biden’s 43 points.
- In Michigan, Trump was up nearly 295,000 votes at 53 percentage points against Biden’s 45 points.
- In Georgia, Trump was up by nearly 120,000 votes at 51 percentage points against Biden’s 48 points.
- In Wisconsin, Trump was up by more than 116,000 votes at 51 percentage points against Biden’s 47 points.
- In Pennsylvania and Georgia there were about five Biden votes for every two Trump votes.
- In Michigan there were five Biden votes for every three Trump votes.
- In Wisconsin there were two Biden votes for every Trump vote.
above: U.S. President Donald Trump gestures during a campaign event at Smith Reynolds Regional Airport in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, U.S., Sept. 8, 2020. At the event, Trump accused Democrats in the state of fraudlent vote counting practices, saying “…the only way they can win is by doing very bad things, that’s the only way.” (REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst)